Who We Are
Florida Institute of CFOs (fiCFO) is a protected, thought leadership, member-driven organization for CFOs of Florida's largest companies.
fiCFO empowers Florida's leading CFOs by providing a secure environment to cultivate relationships and interact with peers in the exchange of ideas, best practices and experiences, and serve as a sounding board for technical and business matters.
Advisory Board Members
- Brian Carney / CFO Southeastern Grocers
- Greg Kleffner / CFO Stein Mart, Inc.
- Kirk Larsen / CFO Black Knight Financial Services
- Lisa Palmer / CFO Regency Centers
- Brad Slappey / CFO The Haskell Company
- Renato Barbon / CFO IMCMV Holdings (Margaritaville)
- John Geller / CFO Marriott Vacations Worldwide
- David Polansky / CFO AAA
- Cort Sabina / CFO Waste Pro USA, Inc.
- Tammy Tipton / CFO CNL Financial Group
- John Eder / CFO Seminole Gaming
- Brian Evans / CFO The GEO Group
- Steve Pattison / CFO Restaurant Services, Inc.
- Tony Puleo / CFO Bluegreen Corporation
- Paul Sherman / CFO ABB OPTICAL GROUP
- Ed Bass / CFO Global Imaging Systems
- John Chapman / CFO Sykes Enterprises
- Patrick Gramling / CFO Ironman
- Simon Gregorich / CFO PODS
- Jeff Julien / CFO Raymond James Financial
Host: Brad Slappey, CFO, The Haskell Company
Host: Sonya Dixon, CFO, Holiday Inn Club Vacations