Since 2008, FL Institute of CFOs (fiCFO) has been providing secure environments for finance executives to cultivate relationships, interact with peers in the exchange of ideas, best practices, experiences, and to serve as a sounding board for technical and business matters.
Together with leading CFOs and trusted partners, fiCFO has established successful, sustainable groups in Tampa Bay, Orlando, South Florida and Jacksonville. fiCFO continues to grow and is currently serving over 275 members of companies representing over $330 billion in annual revenues, operating in more than 190 countries, and employing over one million people worldwide.
fiCFO is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website - www.nasbaregistry.org.
For questions regarding CPE credits, please email Kimberly@fiCFO.com.
Participant attendance will be taken for each qualified CPE session with a sign-in sheet. Members of fiCFO staff will monitor each session and note unacceptable actions that would eliminate participant's CPE eligibility. Participants that do not meet eligibility requirements will not receive a certificate of completion.
Advisory Board Members
- Brian Carney / CFO / Southeastern Grocers
- Greg Kleffner / Retired CFO / Advisor to CEO / Stein Mart, Inc.
- Kirk Larsen / CFO / Black Knight
- Lisa Palmer / President / CEO as of 1-1-2020 / Regency Centers
- Brad Slappey / CFO / The Haskell Company
- Renato Barbon / CFO / IMCMV Holdings (Margaritaville)
- Rick Cardenas / CFO / Darden
- John Geller / CFO / Marriott Vacations Worldwide
- Cort Sabina / CFO / Waste Pro USA, Inc.
- Bernadette Spong / CFO / Orlando Health
- Ira Birns / CFO / World Fuel Services Corporation
- John Eder / CFO / Seminole Gaming
- Karen O'Byrne / CFO / Modernizing Medicine
- Steve Pattison / CFO / Restaurant Services, Inc.
- Tony Puleo / Retired CFO / Advisor to President & CEO / Bluegreen Vacations
- Drew Asher / CFO / WellCare
- Heather Ford / CFO / Power Design
- Patrick Gramling / CFO / IRONMAN
- Simon Gregorich / CFO / PODS
- Jeff Julien / CFO / Raymond James Financial