Since 2008, FL Institute of CFOs (fiCFO) has been providing secure environments for finance executives to cultivate relationships, interact with peers in the exchange of ideas, best practices, experiences, and to serve as a sounding board for technical
and business matters.
Together with leading CFOs and trusted partners, fiCFO has established successful, sustainable groups in Tampa Bay, Orlando, South Florida and Jacksonville. fiCFO continues to grow and is currently serving over 275 members of companies representing
over $330 billion in annual revenues, operating in more than 190 countries, and employing over one million people worldwide.
Advisory Board Members
- Brian Carney / CFO / Southeastern Grocers
- Kirk Larsen / CFO / Black Knight
- Tony Park / CFO / Fidelity National Financial
- Fred Pensotti / CFO / One Call
- Brad Slappey / CFO / The Haskell Company
- Renato Barbon / CFO / IMCMV Holdings (Margaritaville)
- Rick Cardenas / CFO / Darden
- John Geller / CFO / Marriott Vacations Worldwide
- Cort Sabina / CFO / Waste Pro USA, Inc.
- Bernadette Spong / CFO / Orlando Health
- Ira Birns / CFO / World Fuel Services Corporation
- John Eder / CFO / Seminole Gaming
- Mark Kempa / CFO / Norwegian Cruise Line
- Leslie Lunak / CFO / BankUnited
- Karen O'Byrne / CFO / Motus
- Martin Agard / CFO / Welbilt
- Heather Ford / CFO / Power Design
- Greg Grabau / CFO / Monin
- Patrick Gramling / CFO / IRONMAN
- Russ Tiejema / CFO / Masonite International
fiCFO is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of
individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website - www.nasbaregistry.org.
For questions regarding CPE credits, please email Kimberly@fiCFO.com.
Participant attendance will be taken for each qualified CPE session with a sign-in sheet. Members of fiCFO staff will monitor
each session and note unacceptable actions that would eliminate participant's CPE eligibility. Participants that do not meet eligibility requirements will not receive a certificate of completion.